The firm protects the interests of Russian and foreign clients on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad.
The firm’s policy is aimed at providing an individual approach to each case: the firm offers the most effective plan of action aimed at achieving the goals set by the client.
The firm represents interests of clients in resolving disputes at all stages: from the pre-trial and pre-court dispute settlement procedures up to representation of the client’s interests in courts of all instances. The basis of this firm’s practice is the resolution of disputes in state arbitration courts and commercial arbitration.
The firm provides representation of clients’ interests in courts of foreign jurisdictions. The specialists of the firm represent the interests of trustees in the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (the ICAC at the RF CCI), the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), the International Court of Arbitration (ICC), the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC), as well as in the New York International Arbitration Center (NYIAC).
- Working out of a legal position and definition of the legal perspective;
- Legal support of the pre-court dispute settlement procedures;
- Drafting of litigation documents;;
- Representation of interests in civil, administrative cases in courts of general jurisdiction and in arbitration courts;
- Representation of the clients’ interests in the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation;
- Representation of the clients’ interests in international commercial arbitration (ICAC, LCIA, SCC, ICC, VIAC, NYIAC);
- Representation of the clients’ interests at the Intellectual Property Rights Court;
- Representation of the clients’ interests in arbitration tribunals.