Intellectual property appears to be one of the main directions of the firm. This practice is conducted by our solid highly qualified lawyers and patent attorneys with experience gained during 30 years in the I.P. field provide the full range of services related to obtaining, maintaining and protection of all the types of intellectual property on the territory Russia and abroad including inventions, utility models, industrial designs, selective achievements, trade and service marks, appellations of origins, firm/company names as well as copyrights and neighbouring rights (in literary, musical and artistic works in films and records, etc.), computer software, databases, the topology of integrated circuits and domain names. We are combining well-coordinated work of lawyers and patent attorneys with deep knowledge in the field of intellectual property to tackle client’s problem in effective way.
The firm’s lawyers provide the full range of services to obtain, maintain and protection of all the types of intellectual property rights on the territory Russia and abroad.
- Advising on protection to the results and means of identification of I.P. in Russia and abroad as well. Presenting the legal views and recommendations aimed at minimizing identified risks;
- Conducting due diligence legal verifications of intellectual property rights;
- Advice on tax consultancy related to the acquisition, use and dispose of results of intellectual activity;
- Complex legal support the registration of security rights in marks, databases, software directive, inventions prototypes and industrial models:
– сonducting the patent searches, patent cleanliness searches and trademark searches,
– сarrying out all types patent examiners including patent cleanliness, novelty, level of technology, etc.
– drafting of applications and other necessary documents for obtaining state registration pf rights to intellectual property for filing with the Federal executive authority on intellectual property (Federal Service for Intellectual Property of Russia) and Patent Offices of foreign states and regional Patent Offices,
– drafting of international applications for submission to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), including applications for the international registration of trademarks under the procedure of the Madrid Agreement and the Protocol, applications for patenting under the PTC (Patent Cooperation Treaty),
– accompanying the clients from requisition to titling patents,
– maintenance of registration documents in force,
– client representation upon challenges to Patent Office decisions: preparation of objections/responses to objections, applications to the Patent Chamber, participation in meetings, etc.
– amendment of certificates and patents.
- Complex legal support for transactions to disposition of property rights, including:
– participation in negotiations to agree on the terms of the transaction,
– drafting and legal scrutiny of contracts,
– support in the registration of treaties in Rospatent (Federal Service for Intellectual Property).
- Development of documents required to for titling work-for-hire;
- Providing legal assistance on copyright protection (deposit of all works);
- Complex legal support of creative activity of the author;
- Pre-trial settlement of a dispute;
- Representation of interests in courts of general jurisdiction, arbitration courts, Intellectual Rights Court in all categories of disputes related to the protection of rights to the results of intellectual property, including:
– protection of exclusive rights to objects of copyright, related rights, trademarks, objects of patents,
– disputes over authorship, payment of fees,
– challenge to decisions of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent),
– premature termination of trademark protection,
– patent disputes,
– in the conclusion of intellectual property agreements formation, performance and avoidance cases,
– support in criminal cases in intellectual property disputes.
- Representation of interests in disputes about unfair competition in Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia, Rospatent and the Court of Intellectual Rights.