International immigration in the era of globalization has become increasingly relevant among as well as legal and physical persons. regardless of the destination or type of operation there are several legal ways for staying abroad. The most popular form of running a business is temporary residence permit. While residence and citizenship by investment (CBI/RBI) schemes allow individuals to obtain citizenship or residence rights through local investments. As an individual, the most rational method to obtain a residence permit is to apply for a work or student visa. Certainly, the process of paperwork while getting Residence/Citizenship is long and complicated due the strict entry conditions in force in the host countries.
Our firm has been cooperating with lawyers from 73 countries for more than 15 years within the ADVOC International Association making it possible to obtain first-hand information about national immigration legislation and for choosing optimal solutions for each case.
- Preparation of the complete package of documentation for submission to the migration service;
- Appeal procedure to question the denial receiving the documents for visa and assessment of the lawfulness of the acts of officers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- Consulting and legal support in choosing way to acquire a residence permit;
- Representation of interests of a foreign client in the event of the decision to deport;
- Initiation of an appeal procedure against judicial decisions on administrative expulsion;
- Support of the process on Employment Migration;
- Legal support for obtaining of the refugee status.