The telecom and mass communications market is rapidly expanding: new telecom operators appear, facilities aimed at providing communication and data services go up. For this reason a tough competition in the modern market exists. By virtue whereof, communication operators, telecommunications companies and other market participants stand in need of qualified legal assistance, which consists of providing legal support for innovation, as well as advising on legislation on communication and licensing, drafting and legal examination of documents.
The firm has considerable experience in legal support of telecommunication companies and television channels.
- Representation of interests in the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications, the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation and other state bodies;
- Drafting and legal expertise of contracts (including agreements between the communication operator and the user, contracts for the provision of telecommunications services, contracts of adhesion of operators’ networks, agency contracts, real estate and equipment lease agreements, traffic transit agreements, constitutive corporate documents of telecommunications operators, broadcasters and mass media companies, charters of the media editorial office and other documents);
- Legal consult on licensing and certification in the field of communications and broadcasting (including issues of obtaining, amending licenses, confirming the compliance of communication facilities with mandatory or voluntary certification of communication facilities, consulting on the issues of declaring compliance with mandatory certification);
- Drafting of contracts concerning registration and usage of intellectual property (including agreements on the alienation of rights, as well as contracts governing the rights to the results of intellectual activity between publishers and authors, contracts for the development of sites, copyright registration, etc.);
- Legal support of transactions for the acquisition and sale of telecommunications companies;
- Representation of interests in courts.