The firm has a considerable experience in legal support of both Russian business abroad and foreign investors on the Russian market. Advising on foreign investment can affect almost all of the firm’s practices. We solve the following tasks:
Preliminary complex consulting of foreign investors:
- Advising on various issues related to currency regulation and exchange control, import and export of currency valuables;
- Consulting on taxation of companies on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad;
- Development of recommendations for determining priority investment dimensions;
- Consulting on the issues of state regulation of certain aspects of business.
Working out of the appropriate investment model:
- Acquisition of already existing business;
- Creation of new business structures, registration of legal entities on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad;
- Drafting of constituent corporate documents of foreign capital companies;
- Drafting of the provisions of branches and representative offices of foreign companies in accordance with the requirements of the Russian Federation legislation;
- Registration (accreditation) of branches and representative offices of foreign companies on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Employment of foreign staff.
Legal support of financing of investment projects:
- Working out of a project financing scheme, tax planning of the financing activities;
- Current legal support of the activities of foreign companies;
- Assistance in the execution of the requirements of currency and customs control;
- Development of possible options for the repatriation of profits.