The International Bar Association “Levant & partners law firm” announces the launch of a new practice “Culture and Art” (Art Law).
The selection of the direction “Culture and Art” (Art Law) from the practice of “Intellectual property” in private independent practice is associated with specific sectors, have gained valuable experience in this field and the increase of requests of Russian Clients and Clients from other countries.
Levant & partners law firm is one of the leading law firms in intellectual property and copyright in Russia, through its partners provides services at the international level.
The selection of independent practice “Culture and Art” (Art Law) is new for the Russian legal market as opposed to Western law firms.
The practice is headed by Matvey Levant, Managing partner of The International Bar Association “Levant & partners law firm”, the co-founder of Levant Art Gallery, which attests to the importance of this practice and its special place in the services of the firm.
- Legal assistance to galleries, vernissages, exhibitions of works of art, questions of exposure;
- Support of transactions with works of art and antiques, to ensure the authenticity of the examination and evaluation, checking provenance issued attributions, the legality of ownership;
- The organization of auctions, support of participation in the auctions;
- Counseling and legal assistance on matters of import, export of cultural values;
- Protection of interests in court disputes related to the art-market;
- Legal assistance in the return of stolen art; the attorney’s participation in the investigation of thefts, sales of fakes and other crimes related to the art-market.